Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stumbling into this century...

This time I vow to try to figure it out...I mean, how difficult can it be?

Everyone -- even some of my mother's friends -- have blogs, so I really need to figure it out. I guess I need to get over the idea that its a form of vanity press. I never was much for journals, and my 6th grade diary stayed firmly locked with the key cleverly hidden under my bedside lamp (because we know how sordid the life of a 6th-grader can be!) But I do enjoy reading others' blogs, and I hope to keep this lively enough to reciprocate.

Now that I've had the honor of being chosen for the Hannah Grey Design Team, I intend to use this as way of sharing my art and passing on techniques. But I'll still manage to work in juicy tidbits about my life and times -- or reflections on the life I would like to lead!

Bear with me -- I'm sure I'll tweak this many more times before I'm satisfied!

No comments: